Ooty - Coonor - Kukkara Belur

Category : , , , , ,

Its almost 2 weeks after doing my bike trip to ooty-coonor that i am
sitting down to write about the trip. I personally feel if you don't scribble your experiences within a week after the travel then its very difficult to put it across.

Anyway my first bike cruising of about 730 km in 2 days was really amazing. The section of drive from bandipur to ooty is really great.

I feel the pictures will speak more than my write up. I have listed photos based on the route traveled which gives a feel of the actual travel.

The route map to the left will give the exact route and distances and will be very handy.




Nanjungud-Bandipur-Mudumalai route :




Gudulpet Long route to Ooty:




Coonor - Ooty route :



Masanagudi to Mudumalai route :




Kukkara Belur


1 comment:

Raghu said...

Hey Ravi,

One long trip ... and looks like more memorable trip. Pics are awesome as ever. As you say they speak more than words. nice one... truly amazing.

Thanks to the trip to Kokkare Belluru. Enjoyed every bit of it. nice trip and dip in the canal. Thanks again.

Post a Comment